The Bob Madge Innovation Award will recognize “Innovation that Matters” in the area of Semiconductor Design, Test and Data Analysis. Nominations are invited from all active researchers, academicians and industry personnel for this award instituted in the respectful and loving memory of our colleague, Bob Madge (1963-2014).
The award will celebrate exemplary research that meets the following criteria:
- True innovation that is changing the industry
- Solutions that challenge existing approaches
- Fosters broad adaptation and open collaboration
The nominations must be for research work concluded or with significant results published in the past 5-8 years. This annual award will include an honorarium, memento and will be presented at the International Test Conference (www.itctestweek.org). The selection committee is a diverse team representing a cross section of renowned industry and university researchers.
Information about the award program, requirements and the nomination form can be accessed here.
Please see below for key dates.
- June 15, 2015 – Call for nominations.
- Aug 01, 2015 – Nomination submissions closed.
- August 20, 2015 – Selection committee makes final decision.
- October 06, 2015 – Winner announced at ITC, 2015.
Thank you very much for your nominations. We look forward to celebrating your Innovation at the International Test Conference in October 2015.
Please contact Phil Nigh (email@example.com) or Rao Desineni (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about this award program.