- Asian Test Symposium (ATS) provides an international forum for engineers and researchers from all countries of the world, not just from Asia, to present and discuss various aspects of system, board and device testing with design, manufacturing and field considerations in mind.
- The IEEE Symposium on Design and Diagnostics of Electronic Circuits and Systems (DDECS) provides a forum for exchanging ideas, discussing research results, and presenting practical applications in the areas of design, test, and diagnosis of microelectronic circuits and systems.
- International Symposium on Defect and Fault Tolerance in VLSI and Nanotechnology Systems (DFT) is an annual Symposium providing an open forum for presentations in the field of defect and fault tolerance in VLSI and nanotechnology systems inclusive of emerging technologies. One of the unique features of this symposium is to combine new academic research with state-of-the-art industrial data, necessary ingredients for significant advances in this field. All aspects of design, manufacturing, test, reliability, and availability that are affected by defects during manufacturing and by faults during system operation are of interest.
- European Test Symposium (ETS) is Europe’s premier forum dedicated to presenting and discussing scientific results, emerging ideas, applications, hot topics and new trends in the area of electronic-based circuits and system testing, reliability, security and validation.
- EAST-WEST Design & Test Symposium (EWDTS) explores the novel trends in testing, diagnosis, repair of microelectronic systems, and also cyber security, automotive, IoT, artificial intelligence.
- The International Symposium on On-Line Testing and Robust System Design (IOLTS), is an established forum for presenting novel ideas and experimental data on these areas. The Symposium is sponsored by the IEEE Council on Electronic Design Automation (CEDA).
- Latin-American Test Symposium (LATS) is a recognized forum for test and fault tolerance professionals and technologists from all over the world, in particular from Latin American to present and discuss various aspects of system, board, and component testing and fault-tolerance with design, manufacturing and field considerations in mind.
- VLSI Test Symposium (VTS) explores emerging trends and novel concepts in testing, reliability and security of microelectronic circuits and systems.