BELAS - Biannual European - Latin American Summer School on Design, Test and Reliability.
June 10-12, Frankfurt (Oder), Germany
We do not want to miss a single summer! BELAS is organized twice a year during the summers in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. Distinguished speakers from Latin America and Europe will share their knowledge with PhD students, engineers and researchers. Participants are invited to present their research at the PhD Forum.
Participation is free of charge for a limited number of attendees. The participants are responsible to pay for their travel and accommodation.
Event website: https://www.ihp-microelectronics.com/en/jobs-career/students/summer-school-belas/welcome.html
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE:
* Fernanda Lima Kastenschmidt - Analyzing the Reliability of Neural Networks in Programmable SoC Devices, UFRGS, Brazil
* Ney Laert Vilar Calazans - Asynchronous Quasi Delay Insensitive (QDI) Circuits: Infrastructure, Templates and Design Techniques, PUCRS, Brazil
* Fabian Vargas, Embedded Security, PUCRS, Brazil
* Rene Cumplido - Custom Hardware Architectures for Data Mining on Databases and Data Streams, INAOE, Mexico
* Alfonso Sanchez-Macian - RISC-V Fault Tolerant Processor Implementation, University Nebrija, Spain
* Diana Göhringer, Reconfigurable Multiprocessor Systems-on-Chip, TUD, Germany
* Michael Gössel - How to write the patent?, University Potsdam, Germany
* Lara Wimmer - Soft skills, How to present your work?, IHP, Germany
* Hands-on-Tutorial on side channel attacks
* Clean room visit, Lab tours
Registration deadline: Apr 30, 2019
(seats are limited, early registration is advised!)
Registration is open: https://www.ihp-microelectronics.com/en/jobs-career/students/summer-school-belas/application.html
PhD Forum abstract/paper submission: May 15, 2019
IHP, Im Technologiepark 25, 15236 Frankfurt (Oder), Germany
H2020 MSCA ITN RESCUE http://rescue-etn.eu/
For more information about the summer school, please contact General Chair Milos Krstic at firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
See you in Frankfurt (Oder)!